The production of recombinant cationic α-helical antimicrobial peptides in plant cells induces the formation of protein bodies derived from the endoplasmic reticulum
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 81–92, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) The production of recombinant cationic α-helical antimicrobial peptides in plant cells induces the formation of protein bodies derived from the endoplasmic reticulum. Plant Biotechnol. J., doi: 10.1111/pbi.12119, , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: AGL2010-17181/AGR, PLANT-KBBE EUI2008-03769, BMBF PLANT-KBBE FKZ0315456B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!