[Correction added on 16 September 2014, after first publication: author's affiliation has been amended.]
Synthetic TAL effectors for targeted enhancement of transgene expression in plants
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 436–446, May 2014
How to Cite
Liu, W., Rudis, M. R., Peng, Y., Mazarei, M., Millwood, R. J., Yang, J.-P., Xu, W., Chesnut, J. D. and Stewart, C. N. (2014), Synthetic TAL effectors for targeted enhancement of transgene expression in plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 12: 436–446. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12150
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!