Transplastomic Nicotiana benthamiana plants expressing multiple defence genes encoding protease inhibitors and chitinase display broad-spectrum resistance against insects, pathogens and abiotic stresses
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 503–515, May 2014
How to Cite
Chen, P.-J., Senthilkumar, R., Jane, W.-N., He, Y., Tian, Z. and Yeh, K.-W. (2014), Transplastomic Nicotiana benthamiana plants expressing multiple defence genes encoding protease inhibitors and chitinase display broad-spectrum resistance against insects, pathogens and abiotic stresses. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 12: 503–515. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12157
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-101-2324-B-002-023-CC2
- Council of Agriculture. Grant Number: 100AS-1.1.1-AD-Z15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!