Does expression of Bt toxin matter in farmer's pesticide use?
Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
© 2014 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 399–401, May 2014
How to Cite
Huang, J., Chen, R., Qiao, F., Su, H. and Wu, K. (2014), Does expression of Bt toxin matter in farmer's pesticide use?. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 12: 399–401. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12189
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2013
- GMO Program of the Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2011ZX08015-002A
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71273290
- International Development Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!