These authors contributed equally to this work.
OsARF16, a transcription factor, is required for auxin and phosphate starvation response in rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 607–620, March 2013
How to Cite
SHEN, C., WANG, S., ZHANG, S., XU, Y., QIAN, Q., QI, Y. and JIANG, D. A. (2013), OsARF16, a transcription factor, is required for auxin and phosphate starvation response in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 607–620. doi: 10.1111/pce.12001
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 04:42AM EST
- Received 15 March 2012; received in revised form 8 August 2012; accepted for publication 14 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!