Metabolomics reveals herbivore-induced metabolites of resistance and susceptibility in maize leaves and roots
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 621–639, March 2013
How to Cite
MARTI, G., ERB, M., BOCCARD, J., GLAUSER, G., DOYEN, G. R., VILLARD, N., ROBERT, C. A. M., TURLINGS, T. C. J., RUDAZ, S. and WOLFENDER, J.-L. (2013), Metabolomics reveals herbivore-induced metabolites of resistance and susceptibility in maize leaves and roots. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 621–639. doi: 10.1111/pce.12002
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 04:45AM EST
- Received 30 March 2012; accepted for publication 13 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!