Present address: Laboratoire de Biologie du Développement des Plantes, Bâtiment 178, SBVME, CEA-Cadarache, 13108 Saint-Paul-Lez-Durance Cedex, France;
Involvement of thioredoxin y2 in the preservation of leaf methionine sulfoxide reductase capacity and growth under high light
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 670–682, March 2013
How to Cite
LAUGIER, E., TARRAGO, L., COURTEILLE, A., INNOCENTI, G., EYMERY, F., RUMEAU, D., ISSAKIDIS-BOURGUET, E. and REY, P. (2013), Involvement of thioredoxin y2 in the preservation of leaf methionine sulfoxide reductase capacity and growth under high light. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 670–682. doi: 10.1111/pce.12005
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 08:37AM EST
- Received 13 April 2012; received in revised form 20 August 2012; accepted for publication 27 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!