Alternative oxidase impacts the plant response to biotic stress by influencing the mitochondrial generation of reactive oxygen species
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 721–732, March 2013
How to Cite
CVETKOVSKA, M. and VANLERBERGHE, G. C. (2013), Alternative oxidase impacts the plant response to biotic stress by influencing the mitochondrial generation of reactive oxygen species. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 721–732. doi: 10.1111/pce.12009
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 06:26AM EST
- Received 24 July 2012; received in revised form 4 September 2012; accepted for publication 8 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!