I consult for ZuvaChem, a company that is working on using isoprene synthases to engineer isoprene production through biotechnology.
Is it useful to ask why plants emit isoprene?
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 517–520, March 2013
How to Cite
SHARKEY, T. D. (2013), Is it useful to ask why plants emit isoprene?. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 517–520. doi: 10.1111/pce.12038
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0950574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!