Transpiration rate relates to within- and across-species variations in effective path length in a leaf water model of oxygen isotope enrichment
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 1338–1351, July 2013
How to Cite
SONG, X., BARBOUR, M. M., FARQUHAR, G. D., VANN, D. R. and HELLIKER, B. R. (2013), Transpiration rate relates to within- and across-species variations in effective path length in a leaf water model of oxygen isotope enrichment. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 1338–1351. doi: 10.1111/pce.12063
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 06:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IOB-0615501, IOS-0950998
- Marsden Fund of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Foundation for Research, Science and Technology, New Zealand
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: FT0992063, DP1097276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!