A retrospective, dual-isotope approach reveals individual predispositions to winter-drought induced tree dieback in the southernmost distribution limit of Scots pine
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1435–1448, August 2013
How to Cite
VOLTAS, J., CAMARERO, J. J., CARULLA, D., AGUILERA, M., ORTIZ, A. and FERRIO, J. P. (2013), A retrospective, dual-isotope approach reveals individual predispositions to winter-drought induced tree dieback in the southernmost distribution limit of Scots pine. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 1435–1448. doi: 10.1111/pce.12072
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 07:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- DGI. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-13079-C02-01, CGL2011-26654
- SMARTREES. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-2009-RG-246725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!