The influence of leaf-atmosphere NH3(g) exchange on the isotopic composition of nitrogen in plants and the atmosphere
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1783–1801, October 2013
How to Cite
JOHNSON, J. E. and BERRY, J. A. (2013), The influence of leaf-atmosphere NH3(g) exchange on the isotopic composition of nitrogen in plants and the atmosphere. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 1783–1801. doi: 10.1111/pce.12087
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 06:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: #1040106
- Air Liquide Foundation
- Bing-Mooney Fellowship in Environmental Science from Stanford University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!