Starch metabolism and antiflorigenic signals modulate the juvenile-to-adult phase transition in Arabidopsis
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1802–1811, October 2013
How to Cite
MATSOUKAS, I. G., MASSIAH, A. J. and THOMAS, B. (2013), Starch metabolism and antiflorigenic signals modulate the juvenile-to-adult phase transition in Arabidopsis. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 1802–1811. doi: 10.1111/pce.12088
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 06:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- Hellenic State Scholarships Foundation
- UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!