Auxin and its transport play a role in plant tolerance to arsenite-induced oxidative stress in Arabidopsis thaliana
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1838–1849, October 2013
How to Cite
KRISHNAMURTHY, A. and RATHINASABAPATHI, B. (2013), Auxin and its transport play a role in plant tolerance to arsenite-induced oxidative stress in Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 1838–1849. doi: 10.1111/pce.12093
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 03:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- Consortium for Plant Biotechnology Research Inc.
- BASF Plant Science. Grant Number: GO12026-315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!