Ethylene limits abscisic acid- or soil drying-induced stomatal closure in aged wheat leaves
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1850–1859, October 2013
How to Cite
CHEN, L., DODD, I. C., DAVIES, W. J. and WILKINSON, S. (2013), Ethylene limits abscisic acid- or soil drying-induced stomatal closure in aged wheat leaves. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 1850–1859. doi: 10.1111/pce.12094
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- Research Councils UK. Grant Number: EP/G042683/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!