Steady-state models of photosynthesis
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Special Issue: Models in Plant Sciences
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1617–1630, September 2013
How to Cite
VON CAEMMERER, S. (2013), Steady-state models of photosynthesis. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 1617–1630. doi: 10.1111/pce.12098
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 03:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!