Accurate measurement of optical properties of narrow leaves and conifer needles with a typical integrating sphere and spectroradiometer
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1903–1909, October 2013
How to Cite
NODA, H. M., MOTOHKA, T., MURAKAMI, K., MURAOKA, H. and NASAHARA, K. N. (2013), Accurate measurement of optical properties of narrow leaves and conifer needles with a typical integrating sphere and spectroradiometer. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 1903–1909. doi: 10.1111/pce.12100
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 02:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA). Grant Number: PI#102
- JSPS-NRF-NSFC A3 Foresight Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!