Constraining 3-PG with a new δ13C submodel: a test using the δ13C of tree rings
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 82–100, January 2014
How to Cite
WEI, L., MARSHALL, J. D., LINK, T. E., KAVANAGH, K. L., DU, E., PANGLE, R. E., GAG, P. J. and UBIERNA, N. (2014), Constraining 3-PG with a new δ13C submodel: a test using the δ13C of tree rings. Plant, Cell & Environment, 37: 82–100. doi: 10.1111/pce.12133
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation EPSCoR – Research Infrastructure Improvement Grant. Grant Number: EPS – 0447689
- USDA-CSREES NRI grants. Grant Numbers: 2003-35102-13675, 2006-35102-17689
- USFS Research Joint Venture Agreements. Grant Numbers: #03-JV-11222065-068, #04-D6-11010000-037
Table S1. Allometric equations used for the stem biomass calculation.
Appendix S1. (1) Calculation and extension of meteorological data; (2) wood extraction; (3) stem biomass and allometric equation; (4) sap flux measurements; and (5) discussions about simulations of DBH and age trend.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.