The Arabidopsis GIBBERELLIN METHYL TRANSFERASE 1 suppresses gibberellin activity, reduces whole-plant transpiration and promotes drought tolerance in transgenic tomato
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 113–123, January 2014
How to Cite
NIR, I., MOSHELION, M. and WEISS, D. (2014), The Arabidopsis GIBBERELLIN METHYL TRANSFERASE 1 suppresses gibberellin activity, reduces whole-plant transpiration and promotes drought tolerance in transgenic tomato. Plant, Cell & Environment, 37: 113–123. doi: 10.1111/pce.12135
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Israeli Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 837-0052-09
- I-CORE Program of the Planning and Budgeting Committee
- The Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 757/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!