Faculty of Agriculture and Environment, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Modelling stomatal conductance in response to environmental factors
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Special Issue: Models in Plant Sciences
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 1691–1699, September 2013
How to Cite
BUCKLEY, T. N. and MOTT, K. A. (2013), Modelling stomatal conductance in response to environmental factors. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 1691–1699. doi: 10.1111/pce.12140
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2013 08:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!