This work was made possible by a number of different awards including two awards supported by the Natural and Environmental Research Council under the ROPA scheme (GR3/R9694) and a PhD studentship GT04/99/MS/301.
Intracellular localization and induction of a dynamic RNA-editing event of macro-algal V-ATPase subunit A (VHA-A) in response to copper
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 189–203, January 2014
How to Cite
MORRIS, C. A., OWEN, J. R., THOMAS, M. C., EL-HITI, G. A., HARWOOD, J. L. and KILLE, P. (2014), Intracellular localization and induction of a dynamic RNA-editing event of macro-algal V-ATPase subunit A (VHA-A) in response to copper. Plant, Cell & Environment, 37: 189–203. doi: 10.1111/pce.12145
The nucleotide sequence data reported appear in the EMBL and GenBank nucleotide databases under the accession numbers AJ005834 Fucus vesiculosus MT, KC515393 (full-length fVHA-A) and KC515394 (truncated variant tVHA-A) Fucus vesiculosus V-ATPase A and X98885 Fucus vesiculosus actin gene.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Natural and Environmental Research Council under the ROPA scheme. Grant Number: GR3/R9694
- a PhD studentship. Grant Number: GT04/99/MS/301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!