New challenges in modelling photosynthesis: temperature dependencies of Rubisco kinetics
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2104–2107, December 2013
How to Cite
DIAZ-ESPEJO, A. (2013), New challenges in modelling photosynthesis: temperature dependencies of Rubisco kinetics. Plant, Cell & Environment, 36: 2104–2107. doi: 10.1111/pce.12192
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2013 04:41AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!