Elevated [CO2] does not ameliorate the negative effects of elevated temperature on drought-induced mortality in Eucalyptus radiata seedlings
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1598–1613, July 2014
How to Cite
DUAN, H., DUURSMA, R. A., HUANG, G., SMITH, R. A., CHOAT, B., O'GRADY, A. P. and TISSUE, D. T. (2014), Elevated [CO2] does not ameliorate the negative effects of elevated temperature on drought-induced mortality in Eucalyptus radiata seedlings. Plant, Cell & Environment, 37: 1598–1613. doi: 10.1111/pce.12260
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP0989881, DP110105102
- University of Western Sydney and CSIRO Ecosystem Science, Sustainable Agriculture National Research Flagship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!