Drought stress provokes the down-regulation of methionine and ethylene biosynthesis pathways in Medicago truncatula roots and nodules
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 2051–2063, September 2014
How to Cite
LARRAINZAR, E., MOLENAAR, J. A., WIENKOOP, S., GIL-QUINTANA, E., ALIBERT, B., LIMAMI, A. M., ARRESE-IGOR, C. and GONZÁLEZ, E. M. (2014), Drought stress provokes the down-regulation of methionine and ethylene biosynthesis pathways in Medicago truncatula roots and nodules. Plant, Cell & Environment, 37: 2051–2063. doi: 10.1111/pce.12285
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 02:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Numbers: AGL 2011–23738, AGL 2011–30386-C02-01
- Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowship for Career Development. Grant Number: PIOF-GA-2009–253141
- Public University of Navarre. Grant Number: 735/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!