Dynamics of leaf water relations components in co-occurring iso- and anisohydric conifer species
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 2577–2586, November 2014
How to Cite
MEINZER, F. C., WOODRUFF, D. R., MARIAS, D. E., MCCULLOH, K. A. and SEVANTO, S. (2014), Dynamics of leaf water relations components in co-occurring iso- and anisohydric conifer species. Plant, Cell & Environment, 37: 2577–2586. doi: 10.1111/pce.12327
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2014 10:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2013
- Los Alamos National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-NA0001302
- USDA Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN 09–19871
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!