Coverage on: Shakhova, O., Zingg, D., Schaefer, S. M., Hari, L., Civenni, G., Blunschi, J., Claudinot, S., et al. (2012). Sox10 promotes the formation and maintenance of giant congenital naevi and melanoma. Nature cell biology.
News and Views
Decreased melanoma proliferation and cell survival: turn down your SOX10
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 3–4, January 2013
How to Cite
Loftus, S. K. (2013), Decreased melanoma proliferation and cell survival: turn down your SOX10. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 3–4. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12028
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 08:20AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!