Contributed equally to this work.
TBX2 expression is regulated by PAX3 in the melanocyte lineage
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 67–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, F., Cao, J., Lv, J., Dong, L., Pier, E., Xu, G. X., Wang, R.-a., Xu, Z., Goding, C. and Cui, R. (2013), TBX2 expression is regulated by PAX3 in the melanocyte lineage. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 67–77. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12029
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 7RO1CA137098
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSG-09-022-01-CNE
- The Harry J. Lloyd Charitable Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!