These authors contributed equally.
Letter to the Editor
Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NAMPT) is over-expressed in melanoma lesions
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 144–146, January 2013
How to Cite
Maldi, E., Travelli, C., Caldarelli, A., Agazzone, N., Cintura, S., Galli, U., Scatolini, M., Ostano, P., Miglino, B., Chiorino, G., Boldorini, R. and Genazzani, A. A. (2013), Nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase (NAMPT) is over-expressed in melanoma lesions. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 144–146. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12037
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2012 09:00AM EST
- Italian Foundation for Cancer research. Grant Number: IG 10509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!