Letter to the Editor
Reduced expression of nuclear Dicer correlates with melanoma progression
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 147–149, January 2013
How to Cite
Jafarnejad, S. M., Sjoestroem, C., Ardekani, G. S., Martinka, M. and Li, G. (2013), Reduced expression of nuclear Dicer correlates with melanoma progression. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 147–149. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12039
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 12:38AM EST
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-93810, MOP-110974, CCI-117958
- Canadian Dermatology Foundation
- University of British Columbia Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!