Slc45a2 and V-ATPase are regulators of melanosomal pH homeostasis in zebrafish, providing a mechanism for human pigment evolution and disease
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 205–217, March 2013
How to Cite
Dooley, C. M., Schwarz, H., Mueller, K. P., Mongera, A., Konantz, M., Neuhauss, S. C. F., Nüsslein-Volhard, C. and Geisler, R. (2013), Slc45a2 and V-ATPase are regulators of melanosomal pH homeostasis in zebrafish, providing a mechanism for human pigment evolution and disease. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 205–217. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12053
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2012 09:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- European Commission's 6th Framework Programme. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2003-503496
- 7th Framework Programme. Grant Number: HEALTH-F4-2010-242048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!