Both authors equally contributed to this work.
Letter to the Editor
Circulating CD4+CD25highCD127low regulatory T cells are an independent predictor of advanced melanoma
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 280–283, March 2013
How to Cite
Gambichler, T., Bindsteiner, M., Höxtermann, S., Terras, S. and Kreuter, A. (2013), Circulating CD4+CD25highCD127low regulatory T cells are an independent predictor of advanced melanoma. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 280–283. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12055
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2012 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!