RhoJ modulates melanoma invasion by altering actin cytoskeletal dynamics
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 218–225, March 2013
How to Cite
Ho, H., Soto Hopkin, A., Kapadia, R., Vasudeva, P., Schilling, J. and Ganesan, A. K. (2013), RhoJ modulates melanoma invasion by altering actin cytoskeletal dynamics. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 218–225. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12058
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 01:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: 1K08AR056001
- UC Cancer Research Coordinating Committee
- American Cancer Society. Grant Numbers: 121540-RSG-11-128-01-CSM, P41-RR01192, UL1 RR031985
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: P30CA062203
- NCI. Grant Number: 5T32CA009054-34
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!