Development and validation of the K-VSCOR for scoring Koebner's phenomenon in vitiligo/non-segmental vitiligo
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 402–407, May 2013
How to Cite
Diallo, A., Boniface, K., Jouary, T., Seneschal, J., Morice-Picard, F., Prey, S., Cario-André, M., Mazereeuw-Hautier, J., Taieb, A. and Ezzedine, K. (2013), Development and validation of the K-VSCOR for scoring Koebner's phenomenon in vitiligo/non-segmental vitiligo. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 402–407. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12065
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 11:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!