Letter to the Editor
Human endogenous retrovirus K (HERV-K) rec mRNA is expressed in primary melanoma but not in benign naevi or normal skin
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 426–428, May 2013
How to Cite
Singh, S., Kaye, S., Francis, N., Peston, D., Gore, M., McClure, M. and Bunker, C. (2013), Human endogenous retrovirus K (HERV-K) rec mRNA is expressed in primary melanoma but not in benign naevi or normal skin. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 426–428. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12066
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 07:35PM EST
- Skin Treatment and Research Trust (START)
- Spyros Retsas Melanoma Fund, Chelsea and Westminster Healthcare Charities
- Westminster Medical School Research Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!