These authors contributed equally to this work.
Letter to the Editor
Variants in melanocortin 1 receptor gene contribute to risk of melanoma – a direct sequencing analysis in a Texas population
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 422–425, May 2013
How to Cite
Guan, X., Niu, J., Liu, Z., Wang, L.-E., Amos, C. I., Lee, J. E., Gershenwald, J. E., Grimm, E. A. and Wei, Q. (2013), Variants in melanocortin 1 receptor gene contribute to risk of melanoma – a direct sequencing analysis in a Texas population. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 422–425. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12070
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 10:12AM EST
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!