Coverage on: Held, M. A., Langdon, C. G., Platt, J. T., Graham-Steed, T., Liu, Z., Chakraborty, A., Bacchiocchi, A., Koo, A., Haskins, J. W., Bosenberg, M. W., et al. (2012). Genotype-Selective Combination Therapies for Melanoma Identified by High-Throughput Drug Screening. Cancer Discov.
News and Views
Scratching the combinatorial drug landscape surface
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 297–299, May 2013
How to Cite
Friedman, A. A. and Flaherty, K. T. (2013), Scratching the combinatorial drug landscape surface. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 297–299. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12072
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 10:22AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!