Coverage on: Pencheva, N., Tran, H., Buss, C., Huh, D., Drobnjak, M., Busam, K., and Tavazoie, S.F. (2012). Convergent multi-miRNA targeting of ApoE drives LRP1/LRP8-dependent melanoma metastasis and angiogenesis. Cell 151, 1068–82.
News and Views
miR networks in melanoma – more to come!
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 292–293, May 2013
How to Cite
Kuphal, S. and Bosserhoff, A. (2013), miR networks in melanoma – more to come!. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 292–293. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12073
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 02:24PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!