Coverage on: Davis, M.J., Ha, B.H., Holman, E.C., Halaban, R., Schlessinger, J., and Boggon, T.J. (2013). RAC1P29S is a spontaneously activating cancer-associated GTPase. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA; doi: 10.1073/pnas.1220895110 [Epub ahead of print].
News and Views
Rac1 cycling fast in melanoma with P29S
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 289–290, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, A. and Machesky, L. M. (2013), Rac1 cycling fast in melanoma with P29S. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 289–290. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12074
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 11:25AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!