Metabotropic glutamate receptor 6 signaling enhances TRPM1 calcium channel function and increases melanin content in human melanocytes
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 348–356, May 2013
How to Cite
Devi, S., Markandeya, Y., Maddodi, N., Dhingra, A., Vardi, N., Balijepalli, R. C. and Setaluri, V. (2013), Metabotropic glutamate receptor 6 signaling enhances TRPM1 calcium channel function and increases melanin content in human melanocytes. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 348–356. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12083
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: AR056087
- NEI. Grant Number: EY11105
- Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!