E-cadherin determines Caveolin-1 tumor suppression or metastasis enhancing function in melanoma cells
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 555–570, July 2013
How to Cite
Lobos-González, L., Aguilar, L., Diaz, J., Diaz, N., Urra, H., Torres, V. A., Silva, V., Fitzpatrick, C., Lladser, A., Hoek, K. S., Leyton, L. and Quest, A. F. G. (2013), E-cadherin determines Caveolin-1 tumor suppression or metastasis enhancing function in melanoma cells. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 555–570. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12085
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2013 11:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!