Letter to the Editor
MicroRNA expression profiling identifies potential serum biomarkers for non-segmental vitiligo
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 418–421, May 2013
How to Cite
Shi, Y.-L., Weiland, M., Li, J., Hamzavi, I., Henderson, M., Huggins, R. H., Mahmoud, B. H., Agbai, O., Mi, X., Dong, Z., Lim, H. W., Mi, Q.-S. and Zhou, L. (2013), MicroRNA expression profiling identifies potential serum biomarkers for non-segmental vitiligo. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 418–421. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12086
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2013 11:53AM EST
- Vitiligo Research Foundation
- Melanoma Research Alliance, the Shahani Foundation, and Henry Ford Health System Research. Grant Numbers: T71016, T71017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!