Coverage on: Das Thakur et al. (2013). Modelling vemurafenib resistance in melanoma reveals a strategy to forestall drug resistance. Nature 494, 251–255. doi: 10.1038.
News and Views
The path of least resistance: enhancing the effectiveness of BRAF inhibitors
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 296–297, May 2013
How to Cite
Goding, C. R. (2013), The path of least resistance: enhancing the effectiveness of BRAF inhibitors. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 296–297. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12087
Beck et al. (2013). Vemurafenib potently induces endoplasmic reticulum stress-mediated apoptosis in BRAFV600E melanoma cells. Science Signalling 6 (260), ra7.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2013 11:53AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!