Coverage on: Shoag et al. (2013). PGC-1 coactivators regulate MITF and the tanning response. Mol. Cell 49, 145–157.
News and Views
The masters talk: the PGC-1α–MITF axis as a melanoma energizer
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 294–295, May 2013
How to Cite
Ronai, Z. (2013), The masters talk: the PGC-1α–MITF axis as a melanoma energizer. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 294–295. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12090
Vazquez et al. (2013). PGC-1α expression defines a subset of human melanoma tumors with increased mitochondrial capacity and resistance to oxidative stress. Cancer Cell. 23, 287–301
Haq et al. (2013). Oncogenic BRAF regulates oxidative metabolism via PGC-1α and MITF. Cancer Cell, 23, 302–315.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 01:48PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!