Selective RAF inhibitor impairs ERK1/2 phosphorylation and growth in mutant NRAS, vemurafenib-resistant melanoma cells
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 509–517, July 2013
How to Cite
Le, K., Blomain, E. S., Rodeck, U. and Aplin, A. E. (2013), Selective RAF inhibitor impairs ERK1/2 phosphorylation and growth in mutant NRAS, vemurafenib-resistant melanoma cells. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 509–517. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12092
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA160495, GM067893
- Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Medical Research Foundation
- National Cancer Institute Support Grant. Grant Number: 1P30CA56036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!