Coverage on: Stoletov, K., Strnadel, J., Zardouzian, E., Momiyama, M., Park, F.D., Kelber, J.A., Pizzo, D.P., Hoffman, R., Vandenberg, S.R., Klemke, R.L. (2013). Role of connexins in metastatic breast cancer and melanoma brain colonization. J. Cell Sci. doi: 10.1242/jcs.112748.
News and Views
Crossing the junction in the gap of melanoma brain metastasis
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 435–437, July 2013
How to Cite
Kamiya, T., Mobley, A. K. and Bar-Eli, M. (2013), Crossing the junction in the gap of melanoma brain metastasis. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 435–437. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12095
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 11:13AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!