GVL & JSW contributed equally to this work.
Effects of BRAF inhibitors on human melanoma tissue before treatment, early during treatment, and on progression
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 499–508, July 2013
How to Cite
Long, G. V., Wilmott, J. S., Haydu, L. E., Tembe, V., Sharma, R., Rizos, H., Thompson, J. F., Howle, J., Scolyer, R. A. and Kefford, R. F. (2013), Effects of BRAF inhibitors on human melanoma tissue before treatment, early during treatment, and on progression. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 499–508. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12098
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 10:23PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!