Coverage on: Kaelin, C.B., Xu, X., Hong, L.Z., David, V.A., McGowan, K.A., Schmidt-Küntzel, A., Roelke, M.E. et al. (2012). Specifying and sustaining pigmentation patterns in domestic and wild cats. Science 337, 1536–1541.
News and Views
How the leopard gets its spots: a transmembrane peptidase specifies feline pigmentation patterns
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 438–439, July 2013
How to Cite
Jackson, I. J. (2013), How the leopard gets its spots: a transmembrane peptidase specifies feline pigmentation patterns. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 438–439. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12101
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 10:50AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!