Decreased regulatory T-cells and CD4+/CD8+ ratio correlate with disease onset and progression in patients with generalized vitiligo
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 586–591, July 2013
How to Cite
Dwivedi, M., Laddha, N. C., Arora, P., Marfatia, Y. S. and Begum, R. (2013), Decreased regulatory T-cells and CD4+/CD8+ ratio correlate with disease onset and progression in patients with generalized vitiligo. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 586–591. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12105
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2013 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!