Secondary c-Kit mutations confer acquired resistance to RTK inhibitors in c-Kit mutant melanoma cells
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 518–526, July 2013
How to Cite
Todd, J. R., Becker, T. M., Kefford, R. F. and Rizos, H. (2013), Secondary c-Kit mutations confer acquired resistance to RTK inhibitors in c-Kit mutant melanoma cells. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 518–526. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12107
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2013 09:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC)
- Health Department of NSW through Sydney West Area Health Service
- Australian Cancer Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!