Resistance to cisplatin-induced cell death conferred by the activity of organic anion transporting polypeptides (OATP) in human melanoma cells
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 592–596, July 2013
How to Cite
Silvy, F., Lissitzky, J.-C., Bruneau, N., Zucchini, N., Landrier, J.-F., Lombardo, D. and Verrando, P. (2013), Resistance to cisplatin-induced cell death conferred by the activity of organic anion transporting polypeptides (OATP) in human melanoma cells. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 26: 592–596. doi: 10.1111/pcmr.12108
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2013 09:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!